Meet Pikachu, Lucario and friends in the first customized interactive Pokémon luxury hotel experience exclusively designed for The Peninsula Tokyo by The Pokémon Company. Guests of all ages five and up may don a Pikachu hat and, equipped with a Poké Ball, set forth on an imaginative hotel-wide quest to seek out Pokémon characters! For those playing Pokémon Go!, The Peninsula Tokyo is the location of two PokeStops – one at Peter restaurant located on the 24th floor and another at luxury jeweler Graff located on the lobby floor.
Exclusive new benefits and not available anywhere in Japan, include Pokémon Center MEGA TOKYO VIP access, private photo session with Pikachu, complimentary entry and access to activities at the Osaka “Pokémon Expo Gym” and a 10% off voucher valid at Pokémon Center and Pokémon Expo Gym official shop in Japan.
Pokémon Hotel Adventure: The Power of Ten is offered in English and Japanese format. The exclusive collaboration between a hotel group and the Pokémon brand is a first in Tokyo.
● Pokémon Hotel Adventure: The Power of Ten experience
● Pokémon Center MEGA TOKYO VIP access*
(From 9:45 am weekdays only, black-out days apply, must be reserved with two-days advance notice at time of room package reservation)
● Pikachu greeting and photo session*
(From 9:45 am weekdays only, black-out days apply, must be reserved with ten-days advance notice at time of room package reservation)
*Choose one from above two benefits.
● Osaka “Pokémon Expo Gym” complimentary entry and game access
(Black-out days apply, must be reserved with two-days advance notice at time of room package reservation, and is only valid one time on the reserved day.)
● 10% off voucher at Pokémon Center and Pokémon Expo Gym Official shop
(Benefits are valid up to 30 days after hotel stay, valid for a one time purchase at one selected Pokémon Center and Pokémon Expo Gym Official shop upon reservations.)
● 2 Pikachu hats
● 2 original Pageboy Pikachu plush dolls
● Daily American breakfast served in a restaurant or via in-room dining
● Children up to 12 years of age eat complimentary
● Complimentary roll-away bed for triple occupancy
● Complimentary wired and wireless broadband internet access
● Complimentary use of Fitness Center and Swimming Pool
● Daily local newspaper
- All rates are quoted on a per room, per night basis and are valid for single, double or triple occupancy
- A fourth occupant is permitted if three years of age or younger
- All rates are subject to 15% service charge, 8% national consumption tax and JPY 200 Tokyo accommodation tax per person, per night
- The package requires advance reservations and is subject to availability
- The Pokémon Hotel Adventure: The Power of Ten is only available to registered hotel guests booking this package. The experience is recommended for guests five years of age or older.
- Guests will reserve a time for the Pokémon Hotel Adventure: The Power of Ten experience at the time of check-in
- All benefits are on a per room, per stay basis
- Breakfast may be taken at a hotel restaurant or through Room Service
- Children up to 12 years of age eat complimentary when dining at Peter, Hei Fung Terrace, The Lobby, The Peninsula Boutique & Café and through Room Service. Not applicable at Kyoto Tsuruya.
- When ordering breakfast through Room Service an additional delivery charge per person will be added to the room charges at the time of check-out
- This offer cannot be used with any other promotions
- In case of any dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision
- FAQ click here