Family travel just got a lot more fun with Peninsula Family Moments, which offers great value and fun for children. This enticing offer features a 50% reduction off the cost of an adjoining room for children. Kids can also eat for free from the children’s menu and enjoy a range of amenities and programs tailored just for junior guests.
Validity: Until December 29, 2017
- Daily American Breakfast served in a restaurant or via in-room dining
- 50% discount on the second room for the respective connecting/adjoining room type
- Complimentary stay for children sharing the same suite with family (Up to two children 11 years old and under)
- Children under 11 years old can enjoy complimentary dining from the children’s menu when dining together with parents (excludes Kyoto Tsuruya). For dinner, Peter and Hei Fung Terrace welcome children aged 6 years old and above
- Special kid’s amenity and Scavenger Hunt activity (valid for stays of 2 nights or more)
Benefits for Suites：
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the mini-bar
- Complimentary early check-in available from 9:00 am
- Complimentary late check-out available until 7:00 pm
- Complimentary Peninsula MINI Cooper S Clubman Concierge Service (10:30 am to 7:30 pm / chauffeur-driven / ten-kilometer radius of the hotel / reservations not accepted / first-come first-served basis)
Terms and Conditions：
- Rate is subject to 15% service charge, 8% consumption tax and JPY 200 Tokyo accommodation tax per person, per night
- If second room is required, please contact the hotel by calling +81 3 6270 2288 or e-mailing email@example.com; the confirmation of the second room availability, rate and room type will be advised by the hotel separately
- Maximum occupancy per room is 4 persons; Maximum adult occupancy per room is 3 persons
- The second room booked must follow the same arrival and departure date as the first room.
- Booking must be made 48 hours prior to arrival
- For Executive Suite & Deluxe Suite reservations, flexible check-in and check-outs are offered. Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance and arrival and departure time must be specified no later than 72 hours prior to arrival by calling The Peninsula Tokyo reservation department at +81 3 6270 2288 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Executive Suite & Deluxe Suite reservations, complimentary beverages from the mini-bar are applicable for non-alcoholic items only. Alcoholic beverages and food items from the mini bar do not apply. The mini-bar will be restocked once per day during turndown service
- Reservations are not accepted for the MINI Concierge Service and is first-come first-served basis. Please visit our transportation desk directly for availability.
- In case of disputes, The Peninsula Tokyo reserves the right to make the final decision