Make your Golden Week holiday a memorable one with this family-friendly experience at The Peninsula Tokyo. Our Golden Week package offers value-added benefits to ensure you and your family have a comfortable stay. Enjoy complimentary breakfast for two, plus kids can also eat for free from the children’s menu.
Validity: Valid for booking from 1 February until 6 May 2018, for stays from 27 April until 6 May 2018
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary dining for children: Children 12 years and below can enjoy complimentary dining from the children’s menu when dining together with parents at The Lobby and room service for both lunch and dinner; and at Hei Fung Terrace and Peter for lunch only. Benefit excludes Kyoto Tsuruya.
Standard Room Benefits:
- Unlimited high-speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Complimentary long-distance calls with VOIP technology
- Use of fitness centre and swimming pool
- Turn-down service
- Local daily newspaper
Terms and Conditions:
- Room rates are quoted on a per room per night basis, and are valid for single or double occupancy only
- Room rates are subject to a 15% service charge, 8% consumption tax and JPY 200 Tokyo accommodation tax per person night.
- Room availability and rate may be subject to change if amendments are made to a confirmed booking
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programmes
- This offer is not valid for group reservations
- The check-in time is 3.00 pm and check-out time 12.00 noon
- For Executive Suite & Deluxe Suite reservations, flexible check-in and check-outs are offered. Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance and arrival and departure time must be specified no later than 72 hours prior to arrival by calling The Peninsula Tokyo reservation department at +81 3 6270 2288 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Executive Suite & Deluxe Suite reservations, complimentary beverages from the mini-bar are applicable for non-alcoholic items only. Alcoholic beverages and food items from the mini bar do not apply. The mini-bar will be restocked once per day during turndown service
- In case of disputes, The Peninsula Tokyo reserves the right to make the final decision