As its name suggests, The Marunouchi Suite has unparalleled views of Marunouchi Naka-dori avenue and Tokyo Skytree. Featuring sleek contemporary furniture in subtle tones, the suite is bathed in natural light streaming through the picture windows, whilst the mood lighting can be set to different levels to create an intimate environment in the evenings. The living area has its own executive office area with an ample sized desk, full connectivity and dedicated fax and IDD lines. Thoughtfully designed to meet guest needs, detailed touches have been considered such as convenient places for phones, chargers and keys. The bathroom is discreetly concealed from the stylish and eminently comfortable bedroom.
- Room Size
- 109 sq m / 1,177 sq ft
- 1 King
- Two persons
- Tokyo Skyline
Meet Pikachu, Lucario and friends in a customized interactive Pokémon luxury hotel experience exclusively designed for The Peninsula Tokyo by The Pokémon Company.
Upon check-in at the hotel, children aged five to ten may register at the Front Desk to participate in our Pokemon Hotel Adventure: The Power of Ten programme. During the programme, they will be equipped with a Poké Ball and will set forth on an imaginative hotel-wide quest to seek out their favourite Pokémon characters. Players will solve puzzles, play games, and use a magnifying glass to find hidden codes and clues. The hunt ends in a secret chamber with an augmented-reality “magic mirror”, hidden deep within the hotel for a climatic ending.
Pokémon Hotel Adventure: The Power of Ten is offered in English and Japanese format. The exclusive collaboration between a hotel group and the Pokémon brand is a first in Tokyo.
To book a stay, select stay dates in the window to the left to check room availability.
Validity: From 1 October 2017 to 30 September 2018
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Multi-function bedside electronic control panels
- Complimentary long-distance calls via VOIP technology
- Individual thermostat and humidity controls
- Outside temperature and humidity indicators
- Dual voltage (110 v / 240 v) universal electrical adaptor sockets
- Mood lighting and black-out screens on windows
- Coffee / tea making unit and fully stocked mini-bar
- Spacious self-contained dressing area with luggage rack
- Dressing table with nail dryer, radio and weather panel
- Sofa, coffee table and Executive work desk
Amenities and Service
- Daily local newspaper
- Valet box and shoeshine service
- 24-hour room service
- MINI Concierge Service
- Luxurious marble bathroom with mood lighting
- Separate shower stall, bath tub and toilet
- 15” flat screen TV and radio system
- Hands-free telephone and hairdryer
- Fully stocked bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
Amenities and Service
- Audio Visual and Communication
- Minimum 42” plasma TV and radio system
- CD / DVD / players with 5.1 speaker system amplifier
- Complimentary high-speed wireless and wired Internet access
- Dual-line telephones with voicemail system and speaker function
- Fax machine with private number